Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm back.

Bebelan dari NFM pada 3:00 AM
Hey! I'm back =) I didnt publish any entry for some few weeks. My new home belum ada internet lagi,plus my broadband pun belum bayar. Ni baru setelkan and now di JB! Mak suruh balik sebab aku demam muntah-muntah bak kata Apiez aku ni ligat sangat tak reti duduk diam. Sekarang ni dah okay dah but still coughing and flu. Arrgghhh sakit tekak.
..................................................................................................................

Okay sepeniggalannya aku dalam dunia blogging ni kan,it was like thousand of story of sad,joy and etc, but it makes me to be a better person.Insyaallah. For everyone yang terasa marah or apa-apa,i'm sorry okay. If you really know me,you will understand me like Afifah do. I love you Effa ;) But if you said you are my bestfriend and once I hurt you without intention and you are like mengumpat about me to someone else, YOU ARE NOT MY BESTFRIEND. Because you should know I've got my reason for every my action.

To my Sayang,I know sometimes I hurt you with or without intention,I'm so sorry okay. For every thing you did,i understand. Kita selalu gaduh2 lately,sometimes u moody and tak berapa nak layan i, and sometimes i pulak macam tu. I tak nak hilang you and luckily u could understand and we still together. Cinta cinta cinta <3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment