Sunday, August 26, 2012

Loving me is not easy.

Bebelan dari NFM pada 8:41 PM
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if i am suffering from a Personality Disorder. Ever since my mother passed away, I feel an emptiness in me that I just cannot shake off. I feel anxious all the time too. I think people are looking at me and judging me, perhaps i look weird, i don't know it. 

I am also emotional a lot of times, and sometimes i just burst into tears for no reason or throw temper tantrums for even the stupidest and simplest things. Other times, i feel nothing and i really do not think i am worth loving at all.

I tend to cling on to people with whom i depend on, and are often unsure about myself, relying on others to make decisions for me. What i need is an attention, love me whole heartedly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment