Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged by Shareena.

Bebelan dari NFM pada 2:33 AM
1. What are you wearing?
sleeveless and short.

2. What did you do last night?
spent time called my bf.

3. Favorite Memory with significant other?
enjoyed with my beloved friends.

4. Last gift received?
teddy bear from the bf.

5. Describe the last picture you were in?
laughed hard,enjoyed with Petom,Farid,Deena,Aspa,Izz,Ammar,Eyfa,Gemok at SS (singgah selalu)

6. Last thing you ate?
nasi goreng ikan masin + french fries.

7. Last thing you drank?
iced water

8. What kind of underwear are you wearing?
euuww,sibuk je =p

9. What was your best vacation?
genting highlands with my friends,p.langkawi with my family.

10. What are you most looking forward to in the next vacation?
beach?swimming?peace?

11. What is happening around you?
nothing.Just only me in my bedroom.

12. What is your shoe size?
6.

13. Last event you dressed up for?
Errr,open house at Yanti's house maybe.

14. What is the most cheap thing you bought?
entah.

15. What is the most expensive thing you have on right now?
lalalalala~

16. What is your favorite smell?
lavender and vanilla.

17. Is there something you really want to buy right now?
yeah N96!get one for me pls...

18. What are your nicknames?
anna,ryna,na,ryn and......lion by THEM! *sigh*

19. What are your plans for today?
waiting announcement from MMU for my degree status.

20. Describe your friendster picture.
picture of my bf and me.

21. Describe your myspace picture.
picture of mine with black and white shirt.

22. Describe your facebook picture.
my bf and me.

23. What did you do last weekend?
nothing much,stayed at home.

24. Favorite brand of clothes?
i dont ever care about the brand,the important is its look nice and fit for me.

25. What is your ringtone?
coldplay-viva la vida.

1 comments:

Mohamad Hafiz bin Mohd Anuar said...

huh?saper panggil u lion???
ahahhahaha..

Post a Comment