Monday, January 19, 2009

=(

Bebelan dari NFM pada 4:22 AM
I had some arguments with Apiez lately.
But I know its 1 of my fault.
For all this while,i got his attention but Fharina wake up,u cant get his fully attention.
He got some responsibilities to take care of.
And i need to understand him.
Its one of my attitude i guess,I'll make sure I get what i want.
But sometimes its beyond of our control.
Fharina,change your attitude please.
Senonoh sikit eh.

But i learn from my mistakes.
Every mistakes i did,it gives me some confidence level to change.
And i can improve myself better.
Better than yesterday and better from my previous life.
.................................................................................................................
I'm counting the days of my final exam result.
This is my first time result since I'm doing my Bachelor Of Accounting.
Readers,pray for me.
No supplementary please.
My first sem wont be my 1st supplementary paper.
Please!

  • 23rd January Abah balik Malaysia.
  • Petom's birthday is just around a corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment